Covid-19 Playing Conditions
Please read and take note of all of the following documents, surrounding games at Pinkney Park until further notice.
Regarding any youth player who is included in a match day team, SMCC request the parent/guardian read all the information on their behalf and ensure all points are understood by that player.
We will be regularly issuing our match day guidelines via e-mail, social media, WhatsApp and on our website. A full risk assessmet has been carried out and will be amended as and when necessary.
Cricket has been a long time in getting to this point, and we hope that we can all, once again, safely enjoy the wonderful surroundings that Pinkney Park has to offer.
- Please undergo a personal symptom check before leaving home. If you are symptomatic please remain at home and follow UK government guidelines.
- Travel to the ground separately from other members of the team unless you are from the same family.
- The Pavilion will not be open so please arrive changed for cricket as there are no changing facilities
- Bring your own kit (sharing of equipment is discouraged but if necessary it must be sanitized immediately after use), food, drink, hand sanitizer and chair.
- The visitor’s toilet will be open, please clean after use using the wipes provided, wash hands and use hand sanitizer which will be available outside the toilet.
- Captain to keep a team list with contact details for track and trace purposes.
- Any spectators, parents or visitors must register their contact details with the captain for track and trace purposes.
- Please adhere to UK government guidelines with regard to social distancing when not on the field of play.